Peter Strömberg is an autodidact programming nerd living in Stockholm, Sweden. He has been all over the (coder) place for a long time. After some 20 years in the profession he made an attempt to leave it for another passion of his: Product. That attempt ended when Peter was introduced to Clojure and he felt how it gave him back all the joy of programming, and then some.
You can contract Peter for remote Clojure/ClojureScript gigs up to 80% of an FTE. The other 20% Agical pays him to spend doing open source work. Most often this is about maintaining Calva, a popular Visual Studio Code Clojure IDE extension which Peter created 2018.
Articles with a few words from Peter Strömberg
- 15 second Netlify deploy of a Rust mdBook
- Why you should try Clojure Interactive Programming
- VS Code runCommands for multi-commands keyboard shortcuts
- To ChatGPT a picture says more than a thousand words
- ImageMagick with Pango on MacOS Ventura
- ImageMagick + Pango + Babashka = ♥️
- Full source code: Newsletter automation using Buttondown + Google Sheets
- The Stone Soup is a Lie
- Calva Maintenance is Exciting!
- Changing my mind: Converting a script from bash to Babashka
- How to create a really simple ClojureCLR dependency tool
- Extend VS Code in user space, without invented restrictions
- ChatGPT: Are you holding it wrong?
- A conversation with ChatGPT about ChatGPT
- Why I Shrugged the Agile Yoke
- shadow-cljs + Clojure with Calva: The basics
- Be aware of NUMA when your application needs to run very fast
- Help solve this Java BitSet performance-flicker mystery
- A Calva workflow for quil drawing
- How to mix Clojure and Java code in the same tools-deps project